Having a problem? Please see if it’s addressed below before leaving a comment or sending an e-mail:
1. How do I log in?
If you purchased images, you should have received an e-mail with your login information. (See the next question below if it didn’t arrive). You can log in by entering the e-mail address and password you received either in the sidebar login screen, or by clicking on Your Downloads or Login. All of these locations will allow you to log in.
2. I paid and was sent a receipt through PayPal but I don’t have any login information. How do I download my products?
Our system is supposed to generate an e-mail with login information immediately upon purchase confirmation. Sometimes that doesn’t happen though. To counter that, we automatically send out a second e-mail with login information within an hour of purchase. So if you don’t get an e-mail right away, please wait an hour. If you still don’t receive an e-mail, please write to Carla at carla [@] b2bcontentsolutions [.com] (be sure to remove the brackets and spaces before sending) to receive a manual e-mail with your login information.
3. I can log in but I can’t find my downloads. Where are they?
If you’re already logged in and are looking for your downloads, click the Your Downloads link.
4. How do I open a zip file?
This page describes how to open a zip file in most Windows versions, presuming you are able to put it on your hard drive, which is easy to do if your operating system is pre-Windows 7.
In Windows 7, you’ll have a choice to either “Open” or “Save” a file. If you choose “Open,” you’ll need to select a program, such as WinZip or similar, from the drop-down menu that will appear on the right. If you choose “Save,” that will automatically place the file in the “Downloads” folder on your hard drive, where you can double-click to open it. (No zip program necessary.) Alternatively, you can double-click on the zip file in the “Downloads” pop-up window that appears when you choose “Save.” Once the zip file is open, highlight the files it contains with your mouse and save them to your hard drive or desktop, or drag them where you want them with your mouse.
5. I downloaded the zip file(s) but I can’t access the individual files it/they contain. What’s wrong?
I know this can be frustrating and I wish I could prevent it from ever happening, but unfortunately, the problem will almost always be on your computer. Here are some of the most common reasons this happens:
- You may have gotten a bad download, which happens sometimes for no reason. To see if this is the problem, clear your cache, reboot your computer and try downloading again.
- Firefox can sometimes cause problems with downloads. If you used Firefox to download, try downloading with Internet Explorer (which is generally more reliable for downloads) or another browser instead.
- Review #4 above to make sure you opened the zip file properly. If that doesn’t help, try using a standard unzipping program, such as WinRar or WinZip. WinRar (32 bit) or WinRar (64 bit) offer a 40-day free trial and you can also try WinZip for free.
- Your antivirus could be interfering. Try temporarily disabling it — but don’t forget to turn it back on again as soon as you’ve accessed the files!
- You can also try this: If you have a PC, go to the “Downloads” folder on your main drive and right-click. Then, choose “Open with” and the name of the zip program you use to see if you can access the files that way.
If you still can’t access the files after ruling out everything above, please contact Carla at carla [@] b2bcontentsolutions [.com] (be sure to remove the brackets and spaces before sending) for a refund.
6. Why can’t I print my party printables files?
If you haven’t done so already, try saving the files to your hard drive and clicking to open them. You should be able to print from the resulting interface. If that doesn’t work, please refer to the first two bullets under #5 above, which can sometimes cause problems with the files and impedes printing them.
Most of the party printables are in .jpg form, so if you’ve ruled out the issues above and still can’t print, you can insert the .jpg files into an MS Word document and print from there. If you need to reduce the white area around the images in the .jpgs to fit them into the document, you can use Word’s cropping tool. Click on the words “Crop a picture” on this page to learn how to use the tool.
7. Do I need to join or register for this site to buy something?
No, it’s not necessary to register to buy images. Just click the “Add to Cart” button(s) for the image(s) you want, which will take you to the PayPal interface to pay. This will automatically generate your login information. If it doesn’t arrive, please see question number 2 above.
8. How can the images on this site be used?
9. Only some of my products are listed on my download page. Where are the rest of them?
This shouldn’t happen but if it does, please send an e-mail to the address above so this can be addressed.