Having a problem? Please see if it’s addressed below before leaving a comment or sending an e-mail:
1. How do I download my products?
There will be download links in any e-mail receipts we send you. Please contact Carla at carla [@] b2bcontentsolutions [.com] (be sure to remove the brackets and spaces before sending) if you don’t receive the e-mail within an hour or so.
Unless the product is a single image, you will receive links to zip files. See below if you don’t know how to open them.
2. How do I open a zip file?
This page describes how to open a zip file in most Windows versions, presuming you are able to put it on your hard drive, which is easy to do if your operating system is pre-Windows 7.
In Windows 7, you’ll have a choice to either “Open” or “Save” a file. If you choose “Open,” you’ll need to select a program, such as WinZip or similar, from the drop-down menu that will appear on the right. If you choose “Save,” that will automatically place the file in the “Downloads” folder on your hard drive, where you can double-click to open it. (No zip program necessary.) Alternatively, you can double-click on the zip file in the “Downloads” pop-up window that appears when you choose “Save.” Once the zip file is open, highlight the files it contains with your mouse and save them to your hard drive or desktop, or drag them where you want them with your mouse.
3. I downloaded the zip file(s) but I can’t access the individual files it/they contain. What’s wrong?
I know this can be frustrating and I wish I could prevent it from ever happening, but unfortunately, the problem will almost always be on your computer. Here are some of the most common reasons this happens:
- You may have gotten a bad download, which happens sometimes for no reason. To see if this is the problem, clear your cache, reboot your computer and try downloading again.
- Firefox can sometimes cause problems with downloads. If you used Firefox to download, try downloading with Internet Explorer (which is generally more reliable for downloads) or another browser instead.
- Review #2 above to make sure you opened the zip file properly. If that doesn’t help, try using a standard unzipping program, such as WinRar or WinZip. WinRar (32 bit) or WinRar (64 bit) offer a 40-day free trial and you can also try WinZip for free.
- Your antivirus could be interfering. Try temporarily disabling it — but don’t forget to turn it back on again as soon as you’ve accessed the files!
- You can also try this: If you have a PC, go to the “Downloads” folder on your main drive and right-click. Then, choose “Open with” and the name of the zip program you use to see if you can access the files that way.
If you still can’t access the files after ruling out everything above, please contact Carla at carla [@] b2bcontentsolutions [.com] (be sure to remove the brackets and spaces before sending) for a refund.
4. Why can’t I print my party printables files?
If you haven’t done so already, try saving the files to your hard drive and clicking to open them. You should be able to print from the resulting interface. If that doesn’t work, please refer to the first two bullets under #3 above, which can sometimes cause problems with the files and impedes printing them.
Most of the party printables are in .jpg form, so if you’ve ruled out the issues above and still can’t print, you can insert the .jpg files into an MS Word document and print from there. If you need to reduce the white area around the images in the .jpgs to fit them into the document, you can use Word’s cropping tool. Click on the words “Crop a picture” on this page to learn how to use the tool.
5. How can the images on this site be used?
6. Only some of my products are listed on my download page. Where are the rest of them?
This shouldn’t happen, but if it does, please send an e-mail to the address in #5 above so this can be addressed.